An extension of the rolling bearing analysis software for track rollers is available considering elastic deformations of the outer ring. The outer ring geometry can be defined by the user.
The calculation allows the definition of outer ring cross section (symmetrical or unsymmetrical) and of multiple locations of loading for one and multi row rolling bearings. The following bearing types are considered in the current version:
- Deep groove ball bearings (radial)
- Angular contact bearings (radial, single or double row)
- Four point bearings (radial)
- Cylindrical roller bearings (radial, single or double row)
- Tapered roller bearings ( double row)
In addition to the results for rigid bearings the reduced effective load capacities (Cw, C0w, Cuw) and the permissible radial load based on stresses in outer ring are calculated. The outer ring deformation, forces, moments and stresses can be shown graphically.
Please contact us for more information or a test version.