Version 1.3 of rolling bearing analysis software according ISO/TS 16281 is available. Extensions are
- Own input of material data for shaft, inner ring, rolling element, outer ring and housing: This adds possibilities for the calculations of fits for example using an aluminium housing and full ceramic bearings are also possible now.
- Additional report for tolerances: The main report only shows information about the selected tolerance selection. The additional report allows to get information about the fits in the whole tolerance range.
- Small extensions to the report.
- The main report can now also be saved in OpenOffice format or as HTML (without graphics). (See Menu Report)
- As extension module a consideration of elastig outer ring is possible. This extension allows the calculation of track rollers or supports for planetary gears with a thin rim.
The updated documentation and a demo version is available at downloads.